Friday, February 10, 2012

Can things ever be okay?

Ignore the over-dramatic title those who are reading. So I've been up all night, I had a paper for American Lit due and me being me, decided that it wasn't going to be hard and that I could just do it in three hours. Well, it wasn't too hard, I got it done in around...four hours. While I was up all night, I was on Facebook, super surprising, I know. I read some stuff I didn't like...Which makes me worried...more than I already am, hence my title "Can things ever be okay?". The answer is no. Every time I'm away from home, things happen, bad things happen. Nothing good ever happens, no one ever wins the lottery, or...well that's all I can think of. Anyway, yeah, so on top of classes, I'm stressed over homelife. The joys of my life...I don't even know what all is wrong...I just know something is...Signing out...

No comments:

Post a Comment