Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Perfect Skipping Day Weather

Not that I skipped class or anything. No really, I didn't. :) Even though the weather was totally gorgeous today and I hated being in classes. Not that they were bad. They were rather good. If that's possible...Well three out of four were, the other one was American Literature. Now a person would think I would like like the class... and I do. Well, I would if I knew what we were talking about in class. I thought we were going to talk about this one chapter in a book but the prof talked mostly about detectives and...something else. Shows how much I pay attention, right?

Yeah, I'm working on that. Kind of...Anyway. In another class, Interpersonal Communications we got to go outside. It was great. It reminded me of my photography class when I was Tech school during high school. The whole going outside part, minus the photography part. I wish I had my camera, ugh...I'll get it in a few weeks hopefully. I totally miss it. I want to start photographing. I don't really have much to say. I've been waiting for my college's internet to work on my laptop, it finally started working after two whole hours. I know, that is such a long time. It just shows how impatient some people have become with technology these days. I'm trying to work on being patient as well... Kind of.

Um...Well I am going to start my second blog post of the day on my other blog so...yep. I'm done here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment